- Provide light repair and maintenance for those in need (elderly, widows, & financially challenged).
- Annual golf scramble/fund-raiser.
- Annual bowling fund-raiser.
- Provide food/meals for families in need.
- Provide blankets for people in the hospital, new babies, or isolated at home.
- Oversee annual hat & glove ministry with a local school.
- Volleyball nights each Tuesday in the winter season.
Marriage in Action
- Date night events/gatherings for married couples to have fun and increase relational connections
Prayer and Visitation Team
- Visit those in need of fellowship & support while in the hospital or confined at home.
- Deliver food, prayer, encouragement, blankets, and communion.
- Annual adult trip to Nicaragua to help with full-time missionary family with building and educational projects.
Community Events and Outreach
- Activities held to connect and care for the surrounding community such as movie nights, baby sitting nights, etc.
- Annual Trunk or Treat.
- Annual Vacation Bible School.
- Helping local villages and communities with various projects like “Dumpster Day”
- Prayer Walks through town
- Adopt a Highway.